Hello from Eaton, Ohio

beamer1

Hello all, I am from a small town in Ohio. I have been scrolling for about 3 years now. I started after I lost my job after 29 years, they said they didn't need me any more. Gee thanks for nothing. I am on disability now for a back and shoulder. Any how that is enough about that.

I am 52 years old. The same women has put up with me for 33 years. We have three children , two are with us and one is a angel.

We have three perfect grandkids, two girls and a boy. That is what is important. I love scrolling , if I hadn't found this I don't know what I would do. I do ride motorcycles but am thinking of giving that up. I can't handle it like I used to. I have started metal detecting about a month ago, all i found so far is some pennys and pull tabs off cans. Well I have rambled enough so glad to be here.

Hiya Earl. Welcome to the Village. We're glad you found us. Lots of friendly folks here. I think you'll have a great time here. I do a bit of metel detecting too. Nothing serious. Just when we go camping. Lots of fun, though. Anyway, welcome aboard. Jump in and have some fun.

• 1 year later...