Change Of Plans

I posted a couple days ago that I had new plans coming from Wildwood Designs that I'd start on. Well, there's been a change of plans. Some have seen my motorcycle rocker in my photo gallery. For those who haven't, go on over and take a look. Anyway, I don't have one ready at the moment. So then yesterday, I got an order for a motorcycle that has to be done by the 24th. Then also, I was contacted by the coordinator of a bike rally that wants me to set up at their rally with one of my motorcycles. Since there is no way for me to guarantee I can get two done in that amount of time, I devised a plan. I've got to get the one motorcycle done this week. I will display it at the rally, take orders for them if possible, then deliver it to the custmer. The customer that by the way has already put up a deposit. Problem solved. THEEEEEN, the coordinator calls back. She also placed an order for a motorcycle. And this is before the rally even starts, where I'm sure I'll pick up a few orders for more bikes. So it looks like my fretwork will take the back burner for a while so I can do motorcycle.

No worries, for anyone who didn't read about the motorcycles, most of the cutting is done on the scrollsaw. So just instead of me posting the in progress photos of the chandelier like I promised Travis, I'll be posting in progress photos of a motorcycle instead. I hope that'll tide you over till I can start the chandelier, Travis.