From The Bench Question

Dak0ta52

I'm guessing there is a gallery for members of the forum and pictures can be posted there without posting in the actual forum to share with other members. Or, is there a "posters gallery" somewhere I'm overlooking? I know when I go to my information page, there isn't anywhere to post photos.

Edited by Dak0ta52

Here is a direct link to the User Gallery. https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/gallery/category/1-user-gallery/

Users can create their own Album or gallery. When they do, and post new photos to their album, they will only show up there and where you saw them as new editions. They do not automatically get posted anywhere else unless the user creates and shares a Separate post in one of the sub forums. For example, I will usually post in my album but also create a thread in either the Bragging forum, or Intarsia forum (depending on the type of project) where I share information on the project and the photos. I do this for a couple reasons. I use the “Album” as a way to keep track in one place pictures of at least most of my scroll projects all together. However, I also share in a forum, because I rrealize if I don’t, many people don’t ever see the works in our personal albums. It. Is allows med too provide details on the project like where the pattern came from, etc Perhaps, like you, others have never realized they are there. I have also seen where many put items in their album, but never post to share in the actual forum(s). I is unfortunate because a lot of great work is never seen by many here because of that.

Edited by meflick
Typos