How to upgrade Membership

jbrowning

Last night I upgraded ( I think ) to the Gold membership.. It was a little confusing to me as I was the bronze and it had a upgrade button for silver but the one for gold said downgrade instead of upgrade, LOL .. I clicked it anyway and it popped up and asked if I was sure I wanted to subscribe clicked yes or okay whatever it said and then it went through.. I was expecting to have to pay something right then and there because when I did so for the Silver it said you'll have to pay $10 more for the upgrade.

Anyway I wanted the gold.. but it confused me by saying downgrade instead of upgrade.. that's why I went to silver to see what that one said. I went ahead and clicked the downgrade and everything seems to have went through. I'm not sure how it's going to work for billing because I never paid anything yet.. I thought maybe it had a automatic paypal payment thing on X date it just automatically takes it out..  Maybe it will? 

Anyway, the buttons was there for me and I was able to do what I needed.. I think LOL

Looks like we got your account squared away.  I guess there was some conflicting invoices that was messing up the logic.  At any rate, you should be set.

I'm still getting help from tech support.  I did notice a couple of times where those buttons arent' showing up when they should be.  So for other accounts, I'm trying to find out what the deal is.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:25 AM, kmmcrafts said:

Last night I upgraded ( I think ) to the Gold membership.. It was a little confusing to me as I was the bronze and it had a upgrade button for silver but the one for gold said downgrade instead of upgrade, LOL .. I clicked it anyway and it popped up and asked if I was sure I wanted to subscribe clicked yes or okay whatever it said and then it went through.. I was expecting to have to pay something right then and there because when I did so for the Silver it said you'll have to pay $10 more for the upgrade.

Anyway I wanted the gold.. but it confused me by saying downgrade instead of upgrade.. that's why I went to silver to see what that one said. I went ahead and clicked the downgrade and everything seems to have went through. I'm not sure how it's going to work for billing because I never paid anything yet.. I thought maybe it had a automatic paypal payment thing on X date it just automatically takes it out..  Maybe it will? 

Anyway, the buttons was there for me and I was able to do what I needed.. I think LOL

That is a strange quirk.  I think it's basically because it's looking at what you spent.  So it knows you have a a $10 package and sees the gold as a $5 package.  The difference being the Bronze and Silver packages are yearly packages, and the Gold package is monthly.  So it calls it a downgrade becaise $5<$10.  🤷‍♂️