My day at the SS

Joe W.

Well done, Joe!

I dislike doing letters also and in a pattern like the one you just cut,

I eliminate as many of the bridges and entry holes as possible.

For example, the letter "O"  is the only letter that could not have been cut with-out a bridge to keep the center from falling out.
The top bridge on the letter "P" and the letter "R" could be eliminated. Ergo, all of them could have been cut with just one entry hole.
One exception in this pattern is the letter "K". I would have still cut it as you did rather than extending the cut from one side to the other
to join the two halves.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Just my way of saving time and effort.

God Bless! Spirithorse

I'm always learning something.  

Got down to the background colors and started with a dye.  It wasn't quite right so I took my wife's advise and tried some of her acrylic paint.  Between the color still not being right and clumps of paint bits in the paint I decided to put it down and do my exericise while it was still light outside and good weather.  While doing that it came to me to try and use colored paper.  

So here it is.  I'm not thrilled with the football color - I think it's darker than it should be and a little blotchy, but hey, my wife likes it and my stepson is color blind, so Happy Wife, Happy life and I'm done.

And now this little Santa helper wishes all of you a Merry Christmas!

packers fans final.JPG