Another Camaro...

munzieb

On 5/28/2022 at 3:30 PM, rjweb said:

Very nice , excellent cutting, what are those boxes in the back ground, how about showing them, RJ

OK, I did these boxes several years ago and they are some where on the SSV site. I used my I-Box joint tool to make the sides and a 1/8" outer bit with a template to create the inlays. Hardest part was making the splayed tops. Eventually found a site with info to make it happen.

20220530_082303.jpg

20220530_082215.jpg

20220530_082133.jpg

20220530_082057.jpg

Angles.pdf splayed_miters.pdf

On 5/28/2022 at 12:20 PM, munzieb said:

My Wife knows someone that is retired and works at the local Ingles supermarket as a bagger that recently sold his 1969 Camaro Supper Sport. He says he still misses it. I found a pattern on the internet and added some bridges and cleaned it up and started cutting. Definitely have to sequence my cuts because things can get fragile and a little floppy. The cutout of the Camaro and SS text came out in one piece and attached it to a board. We’ll surprise him next week when he's back to work. Go figure, 2 Camaros in the last 2 weeks!

20220528_115438.jpg

Camaro SS A.jpg

Today, Karol and I went to the supermart. Bryson was totally surprised and realy appreciated the gift.

20220531_101646.jpg