Mother's Day Challenge

Travis

a45aa7f3c14fba440f6d41baa3fb15d0.gif

Moms are awesome. Their patience is unlimited and their love unmatched. So lets show them a little love with a Mother's Day Challenge. Participation is easy. Post a picture of a Mother's Day cutting in your User Gallery (you can find a tutorial here) and post a link here! If you're a pattern designer, post a pattern in the Pattern Library and link to it here as well.

While we're at it, h'bout when you post, tell us why you think you're mom is the coolest mom in the world. Have fun with it. Our moms deserve it. ;)

Great idea Travis. In fact, lol, I haven't been able to saw for most of the last year because of family crapola which is now over and I have a project that I want to do for my mom that I've been putting off because of all the crapola! So perfect timing for me hehe.

Come on folks.........we all got great mom's...........let's show the love! If your mom is no longer with you then make something wonderful for your wife, a spare mom (adopted mom) or a daughter, daugher in law, sister in law, grandmother.......anyone who is a mom and special in your life!

Christina

Those look great, joscrolls! I really like the heart design. You can center the hearts using the Align and Distribute tool in the upper right corner of your screen. Select your heart and your pattern, then choose Align Relative to: Selection and choose either the center horizontally or the center vertically button. Hope this helps. Good job on the patterns! :thumbs: