Starting Xmas Gifts Early

munzieb

4 hours ago, munzieb said:

Thanks Paul. They were a little more complicated than originally planned with reversing the pattern but came out alright. 

BTW I thought you didn't need to wear masks in WA anymore?

We we don't except in some medical places, but I have started wearing one when I am scrolling... Just to see if it helps with the runny nose. I don't have the good dust collection anymore, just a box fan with filter beside my saw. I picks up a lot. But the masks are free at our pharmacy, They are the N95 masks, do I decided to give it a try.  And how can you trick or treat without a mask!  I put it on when I head to towards the candy dish also, then Patti doesn't know who I am.

Edited by Scrappile

On 10/31/2022 at 3:28 PM, Scrappile said:

We we don't except in some medical places, but I have started wearing one when I am scrolling... Just to see if it helps with the runny nose. I don't have the good dust collection anymore, just a box fan with filter beside my saw. I picks up a lot. But the masks are free at our pharmacy, They are the N95 masks, do I decided to give it a try.  And how can you trick or treat without a mask!  I put it on when I head to towards the candy dish also, then Patti doesn't know who I am.

Paul, you are lucky you are not me as I get asked year around why I wear my mask....I have to reply, in all honesty, that I am not wearing a mask and this is my normal, God given face.

Dick

heppnerguy

What a great idea with the double sided display for the project. I would never had thought to do something like that, but now I have a new idea that I know somewhere down the road I will some day use. Thanks for sharing your art ideas. As always,  your  work is always top notch

Dick

heppnerguy