Almost Motivated To Scroll today... Almost!

jimmyG

It's been hard to get motivated to get in the garage workshop to work on anything lately.
So I printed out a few patterns and psyched myself up to get off my butt and do something constructive...
Unfortunately the temp in the garage was a little chilly.  Even though I could fire up the heater and get the air temp up to almost tolerable, I'm not wearing gloves on that cast iron scroll saw table...
Oh well!

20240218_101413.jpg

20240218_095900.jpg

I definitely don't blame you one bit. At 65 degrees, if there is a whisper of wind, I find it difficult to go outdoors and set up my tablesaw. That's my next thing, to cut some plywood down to size to start on the peacock table lamp that Berndt Munzieb sent me the plans for. 

Peacock lamp 1.jpg

9 minutes ago, OCtoolguy said:

I definitely don't blame you one bit. At 65 degrees, if there is a whisper of wind, I find it difficult to go outdoors and set up my tablesaw. That's my next thing, to cut some plywood down to size to start on the peacock table lamp that Berndt Munzieb sent me the plans for. 

Peacock lamp 1.jpg

Wondering how you were doing on that project. Did you find all the equipment you needed?

9 minutes ago, OCtoolguy said:

Peacock lamp 1.jpg

Wow, bet you are anxious to get started on that gem...
I'm looking forward to 65 degrees but hardly do anything outside except maybe some sanding.