Hello From Sunny Southern Ca

caflyfisher

Hello everyone, Wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. This looks like an excellent site full of useful tips. I am new to the hobby having just purchased my firswt scroll saw a week ago. having fun already with Halloween projects and am developing a pretty big list for Christmas already. Looking forward to following these forums for more useful advise.

Thanks,

Hi Chris ,Your going to love our site even more once you get used to where all the goodies are here.Most of all were the most friendly bunch around.Eager to help you with all your scrolling ventures .Make sure you check out all the cracks and crevices here to see whats availiable to you at just the click of the mouse.Show us your saw dust you've made and if your first project ended up as fire wood we'd like to see that to.it just might be the smile we need on our face seeing it ! lol so happy to have one more scroller here to share ours and thier knolledge of scolling do and don't's.Thanks for joining in the fun !