Poke Chop

No, it doesn't have an owner yet. It's for sale. I now make two different motorcycle rockers, a pig rocker, a rocking horse, rocking train, and a rocking tractor. I enjoy doing them, but they are hard on my back (some already know about my back issues due to a ten year old injury). I actually had an offer a while back to sale ten bike rockers if I could have them done by a certain date. Unfortunately, I had to turn it down. With my back, I can't commit to stuff like that. I never know if I'm even going to be able to walk from one day to the next, much less build labor intensive stuff like that. I do love doing them though.

That turned out just adorable Greasemonkey! I know just what you mean about your back...........I have the same problems.........sometimes I can't walk either. Really blows when you have stuff you want to do and can't even get out of bed!

Thanks so much for sharing your little Poke Chop with us.....you did a great job on him.

Christina