How do i upload to the Mature folder?  Does it have to go into the New Pattern folder and then gets moved from there?  Seems like it sorta defeats the purpose of havin a seperate folder for mature.  I dont want to offend anyone that doesn't want to see that sort of thing.  The pattern i have isn't graphic or anything, in this instance lol, but seems like it would be best if i could upload it directly to the Mature folder.  If i understand it correctly, when i click on Upload, even when in the Mature folder, it only lets me Create New Folder, or Browse to upload to New Patterns.  Is that right?

Thanks for any help with this,

Russell

How do i upload to the Mature folder? Does it have to go into the New Pattern folder and then gets moved from there? Seems like it sorta defeats the purpose of havin a seperate folder for mature. I dont want to offend anyone that doesn't want to see that sort of thing. The pattern i have isn't graphic or anything, in this instance lol, but seems like it would be best if i could upload it directly to the Mature folder. If i understand it correctly, when i click on Upload, even when in the Mature folder, it only lets me Create New Folder, or Browse to upload to New Patterns. Is that right?

Thanks for any help with this,

Russell

Hi Russell. I'd say you're best bet is to copy and paste you're last question, and send it to Travis. I'm not 100% sure myself, but Travis will know for sure. Hope this helps.

Regards, Nick.

Yup, just upload it to the New Patterns section.  I'll keep an eye out for it and will move it right away.  Just to clarify, our mature patterns are non-nude and non-explicit.  They tend to be more suggestive or pinup style.  It sounds like your pattern will be fine though.

So for now, upload it to the New Patterns section and I'll move it.

Thanks!   :thumbs:

Yup, just upload it to the New Patterns section. I'll keep an eye out for it and will move it right away. Just to clarify, our mature patterns are non-nude and non-explicit. They tend to be more suggestive or pinup style. It sounds like your pattern will be fine though.

So for now, upload it to the New Patterns section and I'll move it.

Thanks! :thumbs:

And as if by magic...the saviour jumps in to save the day :)

• 5 months later...