box number seven

amazingkevin

holy macroly... ok im new here so i gotta ask...are these old photos of past projects? i was at box 3 and had to jump to 7.. and whats with box numbers? are you unpacking?

love your work by the way, i cant wait to get rolling again... i just realized ive either given away or sold all my stuff and all i kept for myself was a fridge magnet that says ...got beer?... lol

Darcy

Papa 50707 You have made my week thank you! you have found a way to my good side,lol Thank you .! Dw that's a compliment in it's self to have the famous DW look at my practice pieces ,Thank You! Come on Miss Darcy gitty up lets scroll,snow or no snow.i knew i'd confuse someone with the box numbers .Well I could say this is truck load number  so an so but I don't have a truck,or I could say this is box car or warehouse so I chose numbers to keep it simple.but I do like the sound of the other ones now that I think of it!!!lucky for you I've only done one got beer or was it milk? ,lol not un packing well sort of im sorting out the boxes at home from the ware house.i bought a truck load of 2x4's to make one cut shelves quick and now i'm finding things I've had 20 years that I can use now.don't worry the box nimbers will go up to very very high so grab a cup of joe ,make your self comfortable and try to figure out how many hours I've scrolled by the time I get to the last box! :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:there is a prize for the closest guess!

Edited by amazingkevin

HOW MANY MORE KEVIN  The container must almost be empty now surely. ;)   They are all fantastic. I hope you have not done away with the space in the warehouse you may need some where to live because your place will be too full with boxes. :lol:

Marg

• 2 weeks later...