monster boards

Clayton717

These have nothing to do with scrolling but I thought I would share them anyways. They are a set of cornhole boards painted as the monster energy drink. I made them for my cousin for his graduation. The green is flourecent really bright, but the sun changed the color a bit. He built them I just cut the holes and had to paint them. He just came and got them and was very happy.

Those turned out awesome! My buddy and I started the largest Cornhole communities on the internet, CornholePlayers.net. I worked on it for a few months, then discovered scrolling and diverted my attention to building Scroll Saw Goodies. He pretty much took the reins and really made it what it is today. The site is huge now. Awesome instructions and their user galleries rock. Check him out when you get a chance. Looks like your boards would fit in very nicely.

My wife makes cornhole bags on the side too. She probably knocks out 30 sets a week. I play every once in awhile. I notice I do a bit better with a beer in my hand. Helps my balance/wind resistance. ;)