Old Pattern Library Files Have Moved!

Travis

I'm pleased to announce that all the patterns that were located in the Old Gallery have now been moved to the new Pattern Library!  That was a daunting task.  We had to manually move over 1500 patterns from our old gallery!  It took awhile, but we got 'er done!

The most recent moves are in the categories of People and Animals.  Those two combined are over 600 patterns!

So be sure to browse our catalog of free patterns, which now number 2309 FREE patterns provided to us by our talented pattern makers of SSV.  Thanks for all those who donate their talent to the rest of us so we have something to cut.  :thumbs:

If you're a pattern designer, be sure to upload your designs to the Pattern Library instead of just a forum post. The Pattern Library is where most go to look for finding patterns. It's a thrill when you see someone cuts one of your patterns. Having them in the Pattern Library will make it easy for folks to find.

As for the old gallery...well, I'm going to bury that deep in the top menu.  All the patterns have been removed from the old gallery.  The only thing that remains are member project photos.  There's just too many to move to the new gallery.  So you'll still be able to see some of the old projects our friends at SSV has completed.

Whew.  

Your clock runs 24 7 minimum,You've more than your fair share of things to do as only you can do! Yes faithful followers ,i miss the ones that are gone  but there work remains seen now in the gallery .THE AMAZING TRAVIS ! Thank you for all you do and have done seen and unseen for the village,my hat is off to your :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: