Hi from New Zealand

merlin

Hi there one and all.

Some of you may know me from other sites and I see a few names that I also recognize.

Been a bit on the crook side lately so have just been surfing and stumbled upon your excellent site.

I have taken a couple of patterns already, cose I was getting ready to clean instal my computer and had moved all my patterns about 600-800 of them to a flash drive and I deleted them from the hard drive, and you probaly have guessed by now.

Yeppp I lost the lot.. :curse: BUGGER and BUGGER again........ :curse::curse::cool::cool:

Anyway nice to be here :sneak:

Oh and NZ is not a part of Australia :razz:

Cheers Merlin

Uggg....that's harsh. It would make me cry a little if I lost all of my patterns. It takes a long time to build up that collection. Well, we're glad you found us. I think you'll have a good time here. Lots of great patterns here to build up your collection. Plus, lots of friendly and talented folks to chat with. I think you'll fit right in! Welcome to the Village. Jump on in and have some fun! :thumbs: