Jump to content

tim elett 1

Member
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by tim elett 1

  1. I used a piece of shelf or table top my brother gave me, and found this clock face on a bargain site to try out Steve Goods 6 in clock pattern.I actually enlarged the pattern in order to use this clock face. I want to make a grand father clock next,I haven't had much luck finding a pattern. I only have found one I think I can cut with my wood working skills.
  2. Always nice to hear good things, I always look forward to seeing his work.
  3. Thanks, I restocked my blades #2 #3 and some #4 there are so meany choices, a beginner like me gets lost easily. I am working on the 6 inch clock pattern from Steve's flash drive.
  4. Mom would always say.....well where did you put it!
  5. I would appreciate any tips on cutting little spaces on patterns, I would like to know more about cutting patterns for the clock patterns that Steve Good has on his pattern flash drive, some are 3/4 inch stock,thought I would practice with different sizes of blades,and speeds, any other advice, thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...