Victorian Bridge

Bendita

I am amazed. Let me guess, 1200 cuts and 5 feet from end to end.

I cannot imagine a true proper place in my home.

I must also say, not only is cutting this bridge a grand feat

but also constructing it would take an engineer.

Thumbs up!

Sorry Larry I didn't count the cuts on this one but its 44 inches long and doesn't have a drop of glue in the whole project everything is precisely interlocked so I can take it apart to ship.

Very nicely done ,exqusite ,having built 3- 6' bridges my self ,the design and simplisity very impressive ,to say nothing a about the fine cutting .The two days was just the planning stage for my iron one and the covered ones each ,congrats on a beautiful project .

Thanks for the compliments do you have pictures you would like to share with us of your bridges, I'd love to see them

Wow wow wow. It is beautiful and amazing that there is no glue. I would need to have a shelf put up at the end of my hallway to display it and then people could look down to it. Provided it fitted in the gap. It was obviously a piece that you really wanted to do.

Marg

Hans

Outstanding as always.  If you are filling the house, throw the books away as you cannot have time to read them with all of the great scroll work you do.  You can than use the bookshelves as scroll work display shelves.

I was looking at that yesterday Doug, I've already read all those books besides they can go in a box and really don't need to be displayed. Yup today's project clean out the book shelf and turn it in to a display unit.