Victorian Bridge

Bendita

Thanks for the compliments do you have pictures you would like to share with us of your bridges, I'd love to see them

You can look back under everything else woodworking (02/02/14 and see two of them I'll have to photo The historic "Euharlee covered bridge ,I never posted that one as it was on display ,I just got it back ! I hope you enjoy ,The last one is a 16 ' model that I sold at festival and gave as gifts . The northern style open sided covered wooden bridge has over 800 L .ft.of oak in it. loved the chalange . 

Hans, my hero,  I have been waiting to see what you were tackling next. We have a bridge in Portland that I have been looking at to make, myself. I still have not gotten back to finish my Eiffel Tower yet, Probably only a 2 day project too. anyway, did you get the pattern from the same place as the Eiffel Tower? Looks like a fun one to do.

Dick

heppnerguy

Hans, my hero,  I have been waiting to see what you were tackling next. We have a bridge in Portland that I have been looking at to make, myself. I still have not gotten back to finish my Eiffel Tower yet, Probably only a 2 day project too. anyway, did you get the pattern from the same place as the Eiffel Tower? Looks like a fun one to do.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks Dick the pattern is from finescrollsaw.com Dick they have some nice stuff this one is actually easier then the Eiffel tower as there is a lot less cutting, when you study it you'll see there is a lot of stack cutting ,there are 5 stacks of 4 and 4 stacks of 2 and that's it so not to bad but a fun project.

Hans,

I checked out the web sight for the pattern but I could not find it.. do you remember the part of the patterns that it was placed in ?

Dick

h

Thanks Dick the pattern is from finescrollsaw.com Dick they have some nice stuff this one is actually easier then the Eiffel tower as there is a lot less cutting, when you study it you'll see there is a lot of stack cutting ,there are 5 stacks of 4 and 4 stacks of 2 and that's it so not to bad but a fun project.

eppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...