saws and knife

amazingkevin

Thanks linda, the palm trees are in my old gallery.It's not easy to get to it but there's plenty of pictures of project tere of mine and the whole club before Travis upgraded the village.On the top of this page or any there is the home page,firum,user gallery and al the way to the right is more .Click on more and then old gallery, look on the bottom of the first page as you scroll dowm and click on my name where the napkin holders are.Thats a start!

Jump jet,I have done lots of palm tree chain sculptures $200.00 a piece 4' tall.I had an order from a tiki hut company for 40 of them.Do you know i could not beg borrow steal or buy peoples dead palm trees from them,So that went down the drain.I airbrushed tee shirts for 20 years,too.Which tools would you like to see me wear out? LOL

Please don't wear YOURSELF out Kevin, you're too precious here. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Rob Roy.

Fab4,Your right ! It's overwhelming what i give away.I'm blessed . I live in poverty but i shall not want. All my needs i have !Life's what you make it .I've done and am doing all i can but stay in the poor house! I just never made out of the bottom of the barrel so i find ways to be happy.I'm happy scrolling making other people happy with my trivial gifts of thrown away wood scrolled project of beauty.That still amazes me to be able to make something from garbage.

I found your old gallery Kevin, but I don,t think I came across chain saw Palm trees , what I did see from page 25 to page 1 , was simply brilliant and very inspiring you have tried most things.

I was in depression mode yesterday but looking at your work has bucked me up again and given me new ideas. I was also listening to Lena Martel and her song "one day at a time sweet Jesus". The words are very appropriate.