saws and knife

amazingkevin

Are you sure you are not quadruplets maskeraiding as an only child ! Come on be honest !! Be careful some one will put your BUTT on Ridlin . I have seen volcanos put out less than you do !! You must wear asbestos gloves to keep from burning your hands !! All of you! Amazing you all fit in that shop !!

Jump jet,I have done lots of palm tree chain sculptures $200.00 a piece 4' tall.I had an order from a tiki hut company for 40 of them.Do you know i could not beg borrow steal or buy peoples dead palm trees from them,So that went down the drain.I airbrushed tee shirts for 20 years,too.Which tools would you like to see me wear out? LOL

Are you sure you are not quadruplets maskeraiding as an only child ! Come on be honest !! Be careful some one will put your BUTT on Ridlin . I have seen volcanos put out less than you do !! You must wear asbestos gloves to keep from burning your hands !! All of you! Amazing you all fit in that shop !!

There is something unknown about Kevin...............................

Sine when was I jumpjet, where has Linda gone.? Did you happen to take photos of your palm trees? If I can see what they were like maybe I can think of an alternative to Palm trees.

Have you tried carving, Or turning, Lots of people in England don,t know what cypress knees are carved and painted they would go like hot cakes .