WORKS IN MAPLE

amazingkevin

The two long full names 16" post-1607-0-95474300-1423872180_thumb.jpgare what the new hardwood supplier wanted for i guess his kids.He's the one that's going to order 40 names very soon from me! yahoo !The other two names are a tip for the guy that put a tire on my car ,Manuel, and the other is a lady at the stores son,in a font i never used.Did these today with a #9 scroll reverse blade  in maple  and plywood.                                                                                         post-1607-0-11179000-1423871935_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-77919300-1423872012_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-22524100-1423872085_thumb.jpg

there you go.. an easy scroll job.. looks good. I am going to be making some names too this weekend for a couple of kids that will be staying with us. They are doing a singing tour and are from Ethiopia and India..

Dick

heppnerguy

exchange students? your the sponsor? Doesn't matter ,I'll bet you'll never forget the show!Thanks DICK!

Hey Buddy

You are my hero!  Super job on the names...Love the font.  What is the name if you don't mind?

As they say in the Blue Ridge.

Ya done good boy!

Later

Jamminjack

Jack, Most of my script letterings are Ancestory .It's the most pleasing one i could find,Thanks!I do my patterning in microsoftofficeword2007 It's a free download and super easy to use!

Very nicely done Kevin.  You are getting into the same position that I currently am in.  I have had over 165 bank orders last year and all ready have had 25 more I am finding it hard to find time to play, however I like the money hehe.  Keep up the great work my friend.  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

hey lets trade places,lol No matter how much you make it's never enough,lol

Yes, you do good over and over, over and over....

I do all this scrolling for years and years and years .The funny thing is i have never had a table to work on.Most of my pieceing together of projects and laying them out is right on the scroll saw.Doesn't take much to make me happy!

Wow great job you make it look so easy to produce those words like butter. Your blades must be red hot and your room stacked to ceiling with projects some day like the saying goes I want to be like that someday. Keep em going Kevin

Just on the maple long words i broke 4- #9 scroll reverse blades from pushing pushing pushing to hard .I was in a hurry that's why such a coarse blade .Your right i burned myself a few times changing the blade immediately as they broke.I have to give away plenty to keep the stacks down to eye level lol :) thanks Damian!

The two long full names 16" attachicon.gif008.jpgare what the new hardwood supplier wanted for i guess his kids.He's the one that's going to order 40 names very soon from me! yahoo !The other two names are a tip for the guy that put a tire on my car ,Manuel, and the other is a lady at the stores son,in a font i never used.Did these today with a #9 scroll reverse blade  in maple  and plywood.                                                                                         attachicon.gif005.jpgattachicon.gif006.jpgattachicon.gif007.jpg

Stumped for words Kevin. Now that's unusual for me.!!!!!! All said that needed to be said.

Rob Roy.

Stumped for words Kevin. Now that's unusual for me.!!!!!! All said that needed to be said.

Rob Roy.

LOL, my prayers were answered today. My first disability check came and now all my guardian angels can and will be payed off.God's timing if perfect ,right down to the tee.Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!