I was really proud when . . .

motorhomeless

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words.  I am a bit proud of this one and it wasn't really that difficult.

The ocean is just a thick piece of fabric that naturally was able to be folded to fit through the neck of the bottle and manipulated with a long stick, actually a chopstick, until it lay flat. Prior to dropping it in I dabbed a few random drops of slow drying epoxy to hold it in place.

The island with the rocks is a small piece of plywood that is cut lengthwise so that it folds in half and is hinged with a thin piece of fabric. Folding it in half allowed it to be slipped through the neck and then opened like a book once it was inside.

The small house was made in two pieces that fit through the neck and were keyed together for alignment with a small dowel pin. They were slipped through the neck separately and glued together in place inside the bottle. 

Similarly, the lighthouse cap and lenses fits atop the tower like a bottle cap and is just small enough in diameter to slip through the neck.

The tower itself had to be cut lengthwise into four segments and each one slipped through independently. The base of the tower incorporated a square tenon which fit into a matching mortise in the plywood island to help hold the four pieces together at the base just as the "bottle cap" aspect of the cap and lenses held the four pieces together at the top.  

It really was a fun project.

Regards to all,

Stan