Work in Progress - A Case for Flat Blades

Scrappile

I have never used the files so I don't know anyting about them.I always use flat blades on all projects. i have ;made very complicated projects ( My tinking about complicated) I have seen some projects cut with spiral blades and they still needed sanding after the cutter got finished with them.so istick with flat blades. because I don't like sanding.

• 1 year later...

Those reading this be sure and look at the date of the original post.  This is an oldie!

Here is digging up the past.  But there were people here that said the couldn't wait to see the finish and I am sure you are still sitting there at their computers waiting!!  Just wanted to post a progress report.  I have it all glued together now!  I did it this weekend.  Never say die... right?  What got me going again was Heppnerguy and his wife came to visit last week and Dick brought me a box of veneer he had.  It contains some dark veneers that I think would look nice lining this box.  So I dug the box out finished sanding it and glued it. All I have to do is line the inside and then finish it.  I may get this project done in my life time....!

Edited by Scrappile