Whada Think

tennman

Hi all I got this pattern from Oges,its a dashund any way my wife used to have one when we first got married and she was crazy about it so I cut it out and decided to change it to something besides just black and white or plain wood so I stained the dog sadona red and the outer part golden oak and she fell in love with it,she says it looks just like her dog,anyway I was just wondering what you think?did I mess it up?

post-25071-0-19012900-1434041785_thumb.jpg

Hi all I got this pattern from Oges,its a dashund any way my wife used to have one when we first got married and she was crazy about it so I cut it out and decided to change it to something besides just black and white or plain wood so I stained the dog sadona red and the outer part golden oak and she fell in love with it,she says it looks just like her dog,anyway I was just wondering what you think?did I mess it up?

I can see  why she fell in love with the little guy! Looks well done,great staining job too! Keep them coming!We love pictures!

:D Hi all...well I did it,again,this is a pattern from Christina Ellenburg that I cut out but then after looking at it I decided to do it up some other way,I know that the norm is black and white or stain but birch plywood don't have much grain to show so I went with painting it,besides I already have a bunch already in just wood so I got out my airbrush which hasn't been used in years and went to painting but it starting messing up just as I was finishing the blue,sit around too long I guess so I wound up using a brush,I can blend the edges better with the air brush than with a paint brush but I like the way it came out...my house is beginning to look like a museum,the wife claimed this one so....

post-25071-0-32654800-1434562690_thumb.jpg

:D Hi all again..this is something that I made for my granddaughters birthday last year and it was all cut with a scrollsaw,if any of you have girls you most likely know what American girl dolls are,these are the keepers when it comes to dolls..we bought her the black haired one that she wanted and by the way they cost over 100.00 $ so before we gave it to her I measured it and decided to make her some stuff to go with it,even the accessories is costly,its all wood except for the flower pot,I cut it put it together,paint and upholstered it with the square lamp shade,then found some pic's on the net..sized them to the piece and glued them on...of all the things I've made in my yard or house this is gotten the most attention Iv'e ever got,we have a empty bedroom in our house that has a lot of her things in it so when she comes here which is really often we can play..yes I admit it I will play with dolls or anything else she has me doing,one exception! I will not wear a tutu when she does ballet..hahaa..I never get to hold the black haired one just the blond one its not an American girl,maybe someday?she thinks I know and can do anything,one of her friends that comes sometimes has one too and she said to my granddaughter that she had some things that her parents had bought her for her doll,my granddaughters response.(.thats nice and its really pretty but my poppa made all this stuff just for me).As you can see in the picture even with the other things she got..she was speechless when she saw the doll stuff.  

post-25071-0-10910200-1434775165_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-35274600-1434775253_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-60129200-1434775332_thumb.jpg

I so sorry i missed this post.

:D Hi all again..this is something that I made for my granddaughters birthday last year and it was all cut with a scrollsaw,if any of you have girls you most likely know what American girl dolls are,these are the keepers when it comes to dolls..we bought her the black haired one that she wanted and by the way they cost over 100.00 $ so before we gave it to her I measured it and decided to make her some stuff to go with it,even the accessories is costly,its all wood except for the flower pot,I cut it put it together,paint and upholstered it with the square lamp shade,then found some pic's on the net..sized them to the piece and glued them on...of all the things I've made in my yard or house this is gotten the most attention Iv'e ever got,we have a empty bedroom in our house that has a lot of her things in it so when she comes here which is really often we can play..yes I admit it I will play with dolls or anything else she has me doing,one exception! I will not wear a tutu when she does ballet..hahaa..I never get to hold the black haired one just the blond one its not an American girl,maybe someday?she thinks I know and can do anything,one of her friends that comes sometimes has one too and she said to my granddaughter that she had some things that her parents had bought her for her doll,my granddaughters response.(.thats nice and its really pretty but my poppa made all this stuff just for me).As you can see in the picture even with the other things she got..she was speechless when she saw the doll stuff.