Whada Think

tennman

I missed this because I had already posted to the original post and once I have done that it is very rare that I look again.  Now that I have I must say you make very nice dolls furniture and I am sure it was greatly appreciated by your granddaughter.  May I suggest that in future you start a new topic so that this problem does not arise in the future. ;)

Marg

I have been on with a hit and miss schedule lately as this summer has been really busy for me. Usually I do not miss more than a day every other week but lately not so. Because I get so far behind now, I skim over the posts and i sure missed your doll furniture. Although I personally am not into toys or doll furniture I don't always read every post I have seen about them but I have to say that I am finding out that I am starting to enjoy looking at what others have done in this area and when i saw these photos of your work, I have to say that I was struck with awe at the nice clean and carefully finished pieces that you have posted here

Dick

heppnerguy

:) :) Hi all thanx for the comments,I'm thinking of retiring soon maybe and I thought I might try my hand at making some of the doll stuff although everybody that comes here and see's it is more interested in the accessories like the tv,laptop,books,remote,cleenexbox,boombox's and the little things,the furniture is not as elaborate as whats on the net but it not as costly either..the guy that used to sell it at the flea market is not there anymore and he always sold his stuff for more than I would ask for mine so I might still try it and see?what I made her for Christmas is what everyone wants but I didn't post it on here because its mostly metal and I didn't know if it would upset anyone.