gators wife

gator

So glad to meet you Anita.  Now I see why Gator wanted the second saw.  That is a great deal.  It is always great to share hobbies, or at least each have a hobby.  My wife quilts  so when she is quilting I'm scrolling and she can't complain about it! :roll:

When she buys material or other quilting needs, I buy wood, patterns or blades, she can't complain about it!  I love her hobby....

She is ahead of me though, the quilting gets more expensive than the scrolling. 

Anita,

you already know all about this world wide family that you decided to expose your true self to. And of course you already know everyone is friendly and everyone is glad that you decided to become your own family member and not just a one in the background person. I have tried to get my wife to help me in the shop but I guess I may have been a little too critical of her in the past so to get her into it, I need to move forward very carefully. Glad you are one of us officially now.  That means you get to pick on your husband on line like the rest of us do  LOL

Dick

heppnerguy