More doll furniture

tennman

:) :) Hi all..heres some more things I made for my granddaughter for Christmas last year I had a little more time to do this than I did for the other,th e tile and grass is on a piece of 3/8 plywood,the grill is made from a 5 inch big truck exaust pipe..I tried a tin can but but it would tear it up cutting it and it was really too thin to weld,the grill base is wood so are the chips and logs under it,the planters are empty fruit jars from walmart and so are the trees,the table and the chairs are 1/4 inch key stock welded with paneling for the bottoms the table top is plexiglass,I made some chip bags and other types of trash to go in the garbage can which I got at the dollar tree,my wife made the flower arrangement with the bugs and bird,I even got a piece of bamboo for the tiki lamp,this stays at my house in( her room ) and when they bring their dolls here this is what everyone wants to play with,all of this could be wood if you have a little girl that likes the 18 inch dolls. 

post-25071-0-21869800-1436244614_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-98162700-1436244702_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-60078500-1436244781_thumb.jpg

:) :) Hi all..heres some more things I made for my granddaughter for Christmas last year I had a little more time to do this than I did for the other,th e tile and grass is on a piece of 3/8 plywood,the grill is made from a 5 inch big truck exaust pipe..I tried a tin can but but it would tear it up cutting it and it was really too thin to weld,the grill base is wood so are the chips and logs under it,the planters are empty fruit jars from walmart and so are the trees,the table and the chairs are 1/4 inch key stock welded with paneling for the bottoms the table top is plexiglass,I made some chip bags and other types of trash to go in the garbage can which I got at the dollar tree,my wife made the flower arrangement with the bugs and bird,I even got a piece of bamboo for the tiki lamp,this stays at my house in( her room ) and when they bring their dolls here this is what everyone wants to play with,all of this could be wood if you have a little girl that likes the 18 inch dolls. 

Your top on her list of favorite uncle's.Very nice job fabricating doll furniture for her.You have a big big heart! :) :)

Very nicely done.  Now all you need to do is to scale up the furniture just a little so that it fits into those Tiny Homes folks are building all over the place and you could have yourself more work than you could possibly imagine.  Some young lady is going to be very happy with that last set you made.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW