another request came in that pays

amazingkevin

Not my best ,I really really need a table to work on ,and then a paint place on a turnstile too.Thanks LarryEA ;) ;) ;)

Kevin here is a cheap easy idea for a table.  Get 2 fiber drums or two saw horses ( the plastic ones at harbor freight are only $13 ) and then all you need is an old inside door.  Put the door on the supports and whala you have yourself an inexpensive table that is wider and longer than most workbenches.  I use this for my shows.  Gives me a ton of display / work area.

DW

Kevin here is a cheap easy idea for a table.  Get 2 fiber drums or two saw horses ( the plastic ones at harbor freight are only $13 ) and then all you need is an old inside door.  Put the door on the supports and whala you have yourself an inexpensive table that is wider and longer than most workbenches.  I use this for my shows.  Gives me a ton of display / work area.

DW

Oh i have saw horse's and even threw out 8 sets .I find them way to often.My problem is no aisle space. ;) ;)

Kevin, you never cease to amaze me, you are the King of scrollsawing. I always admire your work especially your Word Art.

You are a work horse and never seem to tire out. I am definetly a hugh fan of yours. You are an inspiration to us all.

Mike

Glad to  hear it Mike,I get the wood free ,Some $700.00 saws for free from craigs list and at 30 cents a blade i can't complain,lol Basically God gives me what i need not so much what i ask for but he has answered every single prayer except a wife one.