KEEPING THE RUST OFF THE DW788

amazingkevin

Kevin, I have noticed that you have said that you have the back of your saw about a foot higher than the front.  I would think that the angle would make it difficult to see your work piece.  Also, does not the dust fall into your lap?  I just got a new Dewalt and am considering the best way to set it up as it did not come with a stand. 

Thanks,

Ward

Kevin, I have noticed that you have said that you have the back of your saw about a foot higher than the front.  I would think that the angle would make it difficult to see your work piece.  Also, does not the dust fall into your lap?  I just got a new Dewalt and am considering the best way to set it up as it did not come with a stand. 

Thanks,

Ward

With the saw angled up in the back you look down on your work and it helps keep your back straight too.Don't forget to get a foot switch!Thanks for looking Ward! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Roly, Your DW40 link was really helpful, but they seemed to run out of reasons. 1 was remove rollerblade marks from kitchen floor. Lol.

Your pretty sharp josh, I love your comments ,way ahead of my thinking(run out of reasons after 10 pages) that's hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !