Xmas Decorations etc.

woodduck

I am going to an art & crafts show in November so thought these xmas decorations might sell o.k, I would only charge a few dollars each for them.The Mr & Mrs sign is an order from the local Florist not really keen on the font but that is what they wanted.I am getting quite a lot of work from the Florist lately for weddings etc.The Design Your Sign one is for her also to advertise my signs. Cheers Peter.

post-19963-0-26981700-1442963351_thumb.jpg

post-19963-0-81309500-1442963409_thumb.jpg

post-19963-0-05141200-1442963489_thumb.jpg

The ornaments are cute how big are they, they look tiny.  Did they come out of the magazine I sent you?   Perhaps the Mr & Mrs would look better painted white, just an idea.  I love the idea of Design Your Sign, hope it goes well for you. All in all 10 / 10.

Marg

Nice work!

Will you share with me what font you used for the Design Your Sign cutting, please?

Thanks for sharing your work with us and God Bless! Spirithorse

Yes the Font was Ballpark,Smitty put me onto this one,I did change the capital S of sign to a different font as I did not think the ballpark S  looked enough like an S to me.

The ornaments are cute how big are they, they look tiny.  Did they come out of the magazine I sent you?   Perhaps the Mr & Mrs would look better painted white, just an idea.  I love the idea of Design Your Sign, hope it goes well for you. All in all 10 / 10.

Marg

Thanks Marg the biggest angel is 170mm & the smallest is 60mm .They did not come from that magazine I have had the pattern for a couple of years now but don't know where I got it from. I think the sign would look better in white also but the customer wanted it natural with just an oil finish & the customer is always Right or so they tell me. Cheers Pete