Hello

Tino

Tino, A big WELCOME from me too. 

I'm sure Travis would welcome a little support. 

On the HOME page is a link for the members to support this great Village, (SSV Support).

Though not necessary for membership and all the free patterns, advise and help,

it's only $10 a year and helps cover some of the cost running the Village.

Well worth it!

The only real requirement is for you to cook breakfast in the Village Cafe once a week for the gang.

We like pictures

you have indeed come to the right place. take your time and look all through the site. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have. We are very happy that you have found us. If you have any problems with downloads or uploads, just ask..  I hope that you find this a friendly place to visit because the people here are very friendly and helpful to one another..  a big Welcome from me too

Dick

heppnerguy

Ok LarryEA, Company is here "Tino" Add more water to the soup.

Not sure if I'm doing this in the right place.  I an recently retire and have been wood working off and on since high school. I am in Ca. My other hobby is crafting and with my Silhouette Cameo.  I'd like to know how one buys the scroll saw patterns on the site.

Great having you sir as our newest member,Your family now ! Any help you could need ,An answer will come almost as fast as you can click your mouse.Lots of fact filled fun here everyday,And your very welcome to chime in with your 2 cents worth.The more the merrier! Show us your saw dust pile you've made .The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.Scrolling is the most satisfying hobby i ever tried .In fact the scroll bug may have bitten you already.We all know the only cure for that is to keep on scrolling!Keep coming back as you'll never know what you'll miss out on,Welcome friend! :):D:lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: ;) ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I will post some of my work shortly. I have been retired for over a year now and its time to go to work.  I have a full blown wood shop and I'm am enjoying it to the max.  Thanks again for all the welcome notes ... sounds like I'm going to like it here. Next I will try to figure out how to add a picture to my avatar (soon as I come my hair and face :)

Welcome to the forum. 

select the pattern you want

left click on it

when if displays, right click on it

click on the size you want to save

when it displays again in the size you selected right click on it

select "save image as" and send it to where you want it saved.

That is how I do it, may be other ways.