Seeings believing hah!

amazingkevin

Fantastic Kevin,no not the bird houses,they are nice too but the fact you are still wooing the girls is Fantastic lol

Oh ,I live for the chance to have one smile at me earnestly .To Walk in a store and get a wave or a smile  recognizing who i am is the best feeling.Makes my day,i thrive on this,lol,Thanks Gordie!

Kevin, found one of these blades from a long time ago and WOW it really did great on cutting the bird houses.  Got them from

http://www.pozsgaidesigns.com/

They have two types a DTPGT and a PGT It looks like they are made by Olson.

Seemed to work for me, maybe you can get a sample blade to try they come in 5, 7 , 9 sizes.

jim

penquin

Kevin, found one of these blades from a long time ago and WOW it really did great on cutting the bird houses.  Got them from

http://www.pozsgaidesigns.com/

They have two types a DTPGT and a PGT It looks like they are made by Olson.

Seemed to work for me, maybe you can get a sample blade to try they come in 5, 7 , 9 sizes.

jim

penquin

Looks good I'll have to save up another $60. to try some ,Thanks!

Kevin....Since becoming a member of this Wonderful group of Scrollers I would say YOU have been the Biggest Inspiration

of Our Great Hobby.  I also cut dozens of birdhouses each year for my ONE show in November.  I learned how my next batch

will be.  Roofs hand painted.  Birdies all different colors.  Kevin by sizing the wood to 1.25" and reducing the patterns by a little

I have found cutting each house with my FAVORITE BLADE a Piece of Cake. Always cuts Clean and fairly at a good speed.

Just my 13 cents worth....   Danny  :+}

Kevin....Since becoming a member of this Wonderful group of Scrollers I would say YOU have been the Biggest Inspiration

of Our Great Hobby.  I also cut dozens of birdhouses each year for my ONE show in November.  I learned how my next batch

will be.  Roofs hand painted.  Birdies all different colors.  Kevin by sizing the wood to 1.25" and reducing the patterns by a little

I have found cutting each house with my FAVORITE BLADE a Piece of Cake. Always cuts Clean and fairly at a good speed.

Just my 13 cents worth....   Danny  :+}

Danny ,Pray tell what blade works for you!I can't wait to colorize them