Sahara finally finished with "Ikes" donated spirals

amazingkevin

6 hours on the Dewalt .She's a 20" x 22" piece of work in cheap 1/4" 3 ply garbage board from the big box store.It held up good ,no breakage.I think this is Donr's pattern.post-1607-0-22463800-1472101562_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-31706000-1472101603_thumb.pngpost-1607-0-14921100-1472101645_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-56431000-1472101674_thumb.jpgI feel  asleep at the saw twice so maybe the cutting time was 5 hours total ? not sure you can click on the box in the top right corner of your monitor to enlarge or reduce the picture som you can see it all in one shot.Its the three horizontal lines you click on.

Edited by amazingkevin

Beautiful work Kevin.  thanks for taking the time to show it off.  Now - I hope you are getting some good shuteye!  :zzz:

I sleep with the light on 16' above me .the switch is in a bad spot so i just leave it on 24/7.I put a wash cloth over my eyes to black it out but by morning time it's on the ground ,lolThanks for looking!

Looks good, well done, not so sure on the background color but we give the customer what they want.  Thanks for sharing.

jim

penquin

i didn't have much of a choice.Not much thin stock around here.Thanks.At least i got to use my planner down to 1/8" .I had no idea it would plane that thin,Thanks for looking