Hello From Wisconsin

Dan&Wendy

Thank you for letting us join.  We've been scrollsawing for about 3 or 4 years.  We've learned alot but hope to learn alot more here.  Thinking of trying Intarsia this fall.  Our other hobbies are motorcycling around the US.  We're going to Maine  in a couple weeks to Acadia Park.  We also do alot of shooting.  We just started trap shooting this summer but shoot alot of rifles, pistols.  When it starts getting cold we move indoors and start scrolling.  Hope to learn and get more ideas here. 

Thank you for letting us join.  We've been scrollsawing for about 3 or 4 years.  We've learned alot but hope to learn alot more here.  Thinking of trying Intarsia this fall.  Our other hobbies are motorcycling around the US.  We're going to Maine  in a couple weeks to Acadia Park.  We also do alot of shooting.  We just started trap shooting this summer but shoot alot of rifles, pistols.  When it starts getting cold we move indoors and start scrolling.  Hope to learn and get more ideas here. 

you'll learn alot here .On the bottom of each page in the forums are pg.# click on them and you can go all the way back to day one of SSV if you like to see what's been talked about then. Welcome friend!

Welcome! Glad you joined us. 

Do you have two saws? What saw do you have and what do you like to cut?

Yes we have 2 saws.  Excalibers.  Started out with a Sears saw.  Fell in love with scrolling anyway.  I like to cut animals nature scenes.  Wendy does the same and she has done some really great flowers and Christmas ornaments.

Welcome from another Tennessean.  I'm a relative newbie to the saw and to the Village.  Have found everyone here great and quite helpful with any questions.  I started out with Intarsia.  Trying to get a good grasp on that but doesn't keep me from seeing other things people are doing with their saws and wanting to try all of that too.

Welcome to both of you. I hope you find the time to login often and then we can all get to know one another sooner. You will quickly find a lot of resources here that you are welcome to enjoy. I too hope you post some of your work and comments here. Have a great adventure on your ride to Maine

Dick

heppnerguy