Coyote Stencil Shop v 3.0

bronx

Has anyone heard anything about this program. I seen a review on Steve Good's website. I was wondering if anyone actually used this Coyote Stencil Shop v 3.0 program. And is it worth the money.

It looks fairly easy to use. I tried my heart ouit with Gimp but i' just computer dumb...lol. So no luck there.

Ciao

Cliff

Personally:

With Inkscape and Gimp being free

I would think twice about spending money on a program

With a little coaching, you will soon be on your way to designing

what you want

Word art is a lot easier to learn than trying to design "good" portraits

Any program you get, there will be a learning curve

Our very own Lead Bottle Washer (Travis) has excellent tutorials here at the Village

Don't give up on the free programs, you'll be surprised at what you can do

with a little help

To steal a phrase from someone we all love...........lol

"BELIEVE ME"

Fab4

I have the program, but I've never had much luck using it. After trying to get used to it with no luck, I had my daughter try to figure it out. She thought it was not a real friendly program, and suggested that I use a more friendly program. I forget what program she suggested, and I gave up on making patterns. I still have the program stored somewhere, But, I don't think I'll ever use it. I don't want to sell it though, it was a gift from my wife.

Len

I have the program, but I've never had much luck using it. After trying to get used to it with no luck, I had my daughter try to figure it out. She thought it was not a real friendly program, and suggested that I use a more friendly program. I forget what program she suggested, and I gave up on making patterns. I still have the program stored somewhere, But, I don't think I'll ever use it. I don't want to sell it though, it was a gift from my wife.

Len

Thanks

I'm having a tough time with Gimp and Inkscape I don't need to add to it with a paid program.

I think i'm going to start all over again with Travis's classes and take one step at a time and try to master what he has to teach. Sometimes I just a little crazy and impatience when things don't go as I expect him to. Also I have way to may ideas to keep asking the great pattern makers on here to take time out of their day when I have something I want done.

Thanks for the info on this program and thanks to all that responded to my call for help. Now lets see if I can get an "A" in Travis's classes....LOL

Thanks again

Ciao

Cliff

Edited by bronx

Has anyone heard anything about this program. I seen a review on Steve Good's website. I was wondering if anyone actually used this Coyote Stencil Shop v 3.0 program. And is it worth the money.

It looks fairly easy to use. I tried my heart ouit with Gimp but i' just computer dumb...lol. So no luck there.

Ciao

Cliff

I spoke to one of our members(eagledrum) that was using it an he said the free ones are much easyier to use

Thanks

I'm having a tough time with Gimp and Inkscape I don't need to add to it with a paid program.

I think i'm going to start all over again with Travis's classes and take one step at a time and try to master what he has to teach. Sometimes I just a little crazy and impatience when things don't go as I expect him to. Also I have way to may ideas to keep asking the great pattern makers on here to take time out of their day when I have something I want done.

Thanks for the info on this program and thanks to all that responded to my call for help. Now lets see if I can get an "A" in Travis's classes....LOL

Thanks again

Ciao

Cliff

Hi Cliff:

Patience is the key when started out

Keep in fun

Remember, THE VILLAGE or personal e-mails is a REALLY GOOD place to get your questions answered

Fab4