911 patterns

Joe Duncan

After 9/11 initially there was many patterns some free some not. There were some where the picture was copy writed. One of the flag raised by the fireman on site was put out free quickly but with copywrite there was withdrawn after photographer pointed out it was his. It was taken off the sites that had it.

I started looking for that pattern for you and having a hard time finding it. Here is one from Steve Good

scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/09/multi-layered-911-memorial.html

Joe I tried looking on Wildwood design site and have a hard time finding it. Since they merged with Cherry Tree that web site of theirs really stinks. They are a shell of what they used to be . 

All I can say is from an old catalog the pattern number is #60219 called America Will Always Remember and comes in 2 sizes (both included) I tried looking in my pattern collection and can not find the large pattern I had shown. I really need to organize my pattern collection. I have stacks and stacks of different patterns over the years. I did that many years ago. There was another vendor that carried it also but I can not remember who. Maybe do a search in some of the other vendors. I have been out of the game for almost 3 years so I am at a disadvantage somewhat. Like I said when Wildwood was just by themselves they were a well organized vendor. now I have no clue with them. Good luck and I am sorry. If I come across something I will post. 

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN