Hummingbird Clock

munzieb

Just finished a quick Hummingbird Clock project. #7 blade, 3/4" pine material and 2" clockworks from Cherry Tree. Design came from the Miniature Wood Clock for Scroll Saw Book.

I had to enlarge the picture by 135% so I could fit a 2" clock into the design. Anything smaller would be too hard to read. Painting was done by my wife Karol.

post-30052-0-14718700-1486390164_thumb.jpg

post-30052-0-39263300-1486390194_thumb.jpg

Just finished a quick Hummingbird Clock project. #7 blade, 3/4" pine material and 2" clockworks from Cherry Tree. Design came from the Miniature Wood Clock for Scroll Saw Book.

I had to enlarge the picture by 135% so I could fit a 2" clock into the design. Anything smaller would be too hard to read. Painting was done by my wife Karol.

Whoah! I'd like to see who painted the bird Mona Lisa here.It sure looks life like.your full of short cuts to, make it work enlarging something.Good for you !Your choice of projects hit home ! Nice work sir! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: