forgetting to post,busy to many hours

amazingkevin

OK Kevin .....  you're really embarrassing me ..... I was feeling pretty darn good about what I was able to get done today ..... that is till you posted the pictures of what you did today ......

..... so .....

.... thanks ...... kinda, sorta ....

Jay

Beautiful work Kevin.You are not forgetting to post,you

are too busy to post.As I said before an

Ordinary man would never keep up with you lol.

These are cut in a few hours,no big deal.i spay rattle can them on the roof of my car .It's easy for me and the fumes dissapate in the free air fast away from me Thanks for looking Gordie

OK Kevin .....  you're really embarrassing me ..... I was feeling pretty darn good about what I was able to get done today ..... that is till you posted the pictures of what you did today ......

..... so .....

.... thanks ...... kinda, sorta ....

Jay

Sorry friend ,Send your jobs here and i'll help you out! Lol

You heard the saying 'busy as a bee'. Well, this saying has now been replaced to 'Busy as a Kevin' ... Lol. Beautiful work Kevin. Now get back to work ... be a shame you ever got behind, again ... Lol

Thanks ,I have way to many things to do but can't as standing is not what I'm good at and everything else i need to do requires me to stand.

I do not think I know as many people as you have done in name plates Kevin lol you are the name plate king for sure keep em coming they are cool like the spin you do by putting photo on a piece and cutting round it too the kids will love the transformer one Thanks for sharing  :)  :D Frank