As if things couldn't get worse

amazingkevin

Three thoughts for you Kevin:

A gentle word turns away wrath.  Prov 15:1

For as much as it depends upon you be at peace with all men.  Rom 12:8

And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:7

Have a blessed Easter, Kevin.  He is Risen!

Three thoughts for you Kevin:

A gentle word turns away wrath.  Prov 15:1

For as much as it depends upon you be at peace with all men.  Rom 12:8

And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:7

Have a blessed Easter, Kevin.  He is Risen!

Thank you friend i strive to do the right thing no matter what.I like your verses!helps me keep focused!

That's one thing I've found on this site, Mr. Kevin, is friendship & brotherhood amongst us when we're havin' a rough day, or problems with a pattern, saw issues, people problems, whatever it is, we're all able to pull together to try & help with experience, encouragement, & a voice that we can turn to just to talk. This is the friendliest, most encouraging site I've ever been on in the 25 years I've been in wood working. Sure, we all have our own "sweet way" of sayin' things sometimes, but the personalities here are all light hearted & understanding. Even with the different levels of experience, we are all able to seem to pull together to help each other. That's what scrollin' & woodworkin' is all about. To learn & help each other. I've met alot of good folks here, & learned alot, too. God bless, & happy Easter!!!:)

That's one thing I've found on this site, Mr. Kevin, is friendship & brotherhood amongst us when we're havin' a rough day, or problems with a pattern, saw issues, people problems, whatever it is, we're all able to pull together to try & help with experience, encouragement, & a voice that we can turn to just to talk. This is the friendliest, most encouraging site I've ever been on in the 25 years I've been in wood working. Sure, we all have our own "sweet way" of sayin' things sometimes, but the personalities here are all light hearted & understanding. Even with the different levels of experience, we are all able to seem to pull together to help each other. That's what scrollin' & woodworkin' is all about. To learn & help each other. I've met alot of good folks here, & learned alot, too. God bless, & happy Easter!!! :)

Thank you Brad,your kind words and encouragement are understood and appreciated.Happy Easter and My god always watch over you and pour out his blessing on you with overflow!