Upgrading Our Software

Travis

10 hours ago, wombatie said:

How do I get rid of those annoying Notification notices that keep popping up, they are driving me insane? :shock::curse:

Marg

Sorry it's not the Village it Firefox They have also had an upgrade.  :curse:

When you log into SSV, you'll get a popup that asks if you want to recieve desktop notifications.  If you click yes, you'll get notified if someone posts in one of your threads.  I haven't looked at it close enough to see what the notifications are or how often they happen.  You can turn it off in your browser settings.  Here's an article on how to do that, depending on your web browser:  https://support.kona.com/hc/en-us/articles/210777186-How-do-I-turn-off-desktop-notifications-

On 4/14/2017 at 2:34 PM, Travis said:

Howdy All.  

We're going to be upgrading the software on SSV.  I'm having the software company I use do it on my behalf.  I'm put into queue to be upgraded.  Unfortunately, I don't know when that's going to happen.  It's on a first-come-first-serve basis.  So SSV might go offline for a bit.  I just wanted to let you know so you're not surprised.  You can keep up to date with any developments on our Facebook Page if SSV is unavailable.

Thank you for your patience as we improve the SSV community!

Keep on keepin on!