Upgrading Our Software

Travis

Howdy All.  

We're going to be upgrading the software on SSV.  I'm having the software company I use do it on my behalf.  I'm put into queue to be upgraded.  Unfortunately, I don't know when that's going to happen.  It's on a first-come-first-serve basis.  So SSV might go offline for a bit.  I just wanted to let you know so you're not surprised.  You can keep up to date with any developments on our Facebook Page if SSV is unavailable.

Thank you for your patience as we improve the SSV community!

Just so you know, this might happen today, this weekend, or even the first part of next week.  I'm pretty blind as to knowing when the upgrade is going to happen.  But I figure I'd let people who are smarter than me upgrade the software.  They're less likely to break it...or at least that's what the brochure says.

Howdy All.  

We're going to be upgrading the software on SSV.  I'm having the software company I use do it on my behalf.  I'm put into queue to be upgraded.  Unfortunately, I don't know when that's going to happen.  It's on a first-come-first-serve basis.  So SSV might go offline for a bit.  I just wanted to let you know so you're not surprised.  You can keep up to date with any developments on our Facebook Page if SSV is unavailable.

Thank you for your patience as we improve the SSV community!

ugg! A day ot two with out SSV this is death!

Yup.  I got it all backed up yesterday.  So if worse comes to worse, we might lose a couple days.  I hope it doesn't come to that.  :/

It's so sad this might happen but I am not going to cry. I am really not going to cry, I promise. No those are not tears, really they are not.   :cry:    :cry:    :cry:    :cry:    :cry:

I do some of my best thinking early in the mourning and I just had a thought. Are you going to adjust our post count if the site goes down? Post counts are very important you know.   :cool:    ;)    :shock:

None of those stats should change according to the change log.  So you're safe.  ;)