Why I Enjoy My Hobby

Iguanadon

One of the many reasons I enjoy my hobby is the array of animals that I get to make.  Sure, they're all still animal puzzles, but this is a great example of the mix that I make on a weekly basis as I restock after an event.  Dogs, wild animals, farm animals, and even 3 custom dogs with their names in the body that were ordered.  The rest of this week is going to be spent making my new Carolina Beach and Kure Beach sea critters to be unveiled at my event on May 20th.

My next event is this Saturday the 13th, one that I didn't realize I'd been accepted to until I received my vendor package via email this past Saturday morning.  The weather forecast is looking a bit iffy with some possible rain showers, but it won't be a total rain-out, so we'll see how it goes.

Iggy

IMG_20170508_140617.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

15 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

One of the many reasons I enjoy my hobby is the array of animals that I get to make.  Sure, they're all still animal puzzles, but this is a great example of the mix that I make on a weekly basis as I restock after an event.  Dogs, wild animals, farm animals, and even 3 custom dogs with their names in the body that were ordered.  The rest of this week is going to be spent making my new Carolina Beach and Kure Beach sea critters to be unveiled at my event on May 20th.

My next event is this Saturday the 13th, one that I didn't realize I'd been accepted to until I received my vendor package via email this past Saturday morning.  The weather forecast is looking a bit iffy with some possible rain showers, but it won't be a total rain-out, so we'll see how it goes.

Iggy

IMG_20170508_140617.jpg

you don't waste your time at all ,Glad you found your nitch!

Well crap... not looking good for my show this Saturday.  What was looking like maybe a scattered shower is now looking like a possible all day rain event... The one day out of the next 10 that is rainy.  Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes.  I'll check the radar Saturday morning and make a determination of whether to go or not.  Obviously my wood animals do not like rain, not to mention the vastly diminished crowd that would attend.

2017-05-10_1004