another newbe

bill-g

hey all im new to this site and have been using a scroll saw for a short time. untill now had no idea how many people were into it but am not all that surprised either. so hello fellow sawdust makers not sure what else to say other than i realy appreciate people who share there thoughts and work. at this point i feal a bit usless not having much to share in return.

Welcome Bill. You'll have a great time here. Lots of friendly people (and talented too). I think that's what I love about the internet. It can really bring like-minded people together. I would have a heck of a time finding woodworkers to talk with, let alone scrollers, if it wasn't for the internet. We're glad to have you on board. I look forward to seeing some of your work! Enjoy and have fun! :)

Hi and welcome Bill! I agree with Travis........if it weren't for the internet and the forums I wouldn't have anyone to share woodworking with either...........and I'm a new scroller too! Don't worry about feeling useless........you aren't! When you are posting replies you are contributing...........share your work and experiences.......offer tips or just say hello, thanks for the patterns, tips, advice. That's what communities do! And along the way I'm sure you will find loads of new and interesting information........and loads of stuff to learn! Thanks so much for introducing yourself. Jump right in and have a great time. Everyone here is very nice, friendly and helpful.

Christina :thumbs: