Sons first commission

Woodmaster1

Very nice work.. not to mention he is making some extra cash too! 

I have put my kids to work a few times at the saw.. they don't seem to have much interest in it yet I guess.. just as I did.. my father scroll sawed.. and he tried to get me interested in it.. while I liked the things he made.. I was too busy building show cars and racing at the drag strip.. wasn't until I was 38 years old before i dug out dads old saw after he passed on.. sure do wish I'd have learned some of his tricks to the trade before he passed on but as a young boy.. my interest was cars, going fast, and cute girls...LOL    

It is the outline of university of Michigan football helmet. Since he is an Ohio State football fan (die hard) he hated having to make it and I couldn't let the opportunity to tease him go. Lawson my daughter lives in Fayetteville and she's a Tennessee fan.

Edited by Woodmaster1

On 8/11/2017 at 8:15 PM, Woodmaster1 said:

It is the outline of university of Michigan football helmet. Since he is an Ohio State football fan (die hard) he hated having to make it and I couldn't let the opportunity to tease him go. Lawson my daughter lives in Fayetteville and she's a Tennessee fan.

Wife's nephew is a Tennessee fan.  Did this for him in case you need an idea for your daughter.

Rocky Top T.JPG