Pattern downloads

kywoodmaster

Hey guys. I found this web site that has a lot of downloadable patterns, pattern books and general woodworking books. It also has a load of old issues of Wood, American woodworker and fine woodworking magazines. It is a subscription web site but they offer a 30 day free trial. If anyone is interested here is the web site. Just go in and search scroll saw patterns.  

https://www.scribd.com/

I really didn't think about the copyright issues. I already own most if not all the books posted here. It was a quick way for me to finish up a project of scanning all my books and making a digital copy of them.  Thanks for the heads up on the reviews. I will need to keep an eye on the credit card statement. It's usually not too hard to file a complaint with the card company and that usually takes care of problems.

On 9/5/2017 at 3:50 AM, kywoodmaster said:

Hey guys. I found this web site that has a lot of downloadable patterns, pattern books and general woodworking books. It also has a load of old issues of Wood, American woodworker and fine woodworking magazines. It is a subscription web site but they offer a 30 day free trial. If anyone is interested here is the web site. Just go in and search scroll saw patterns.  

https://www.scribd.com/

Thanks I'll take a look.