Oh no, another Iggy video...

Iguanadon

45 minutes ago, Roberta Moreton said:

Thanks! That was very nice to see the little tips and tricks. I especially liked the water buckets and fitted table covers!

You're very welcome Roberta.  I know I've tried several things, trial and error, and my way of doing things may not be the best or the way some people prefer to do them, but at least these little tidbits get you thinking about stuff.

Too funny... the first video I made exactly 1 month ago, the overview of my entire process, which I made for maybe 5 or 10 of you here at SSV to see has now been viewed over 2,400 times.  But I'm thrilled... I've sold over 250 of Harvey's patterns for him in the past 4 weeks.

Edited by Iguanadon

19 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I enjoyed the video. Unfortunately my hearing is so impaired I cannot understand the dialog. But the video is interesting. I can only watch it once because by the time everything was set up I was exhausted. The farmers market really looked like fun. The day was beautiful.  Seems like there are lots of markets in what I call the east. I live in the Denver burbs and only see mini markets. Yours looked like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

Rockytime, when you play the video, click on the "cc" right below the video and you will get the closed captioning.  I checked the captions out for this video and they are surprisingly good.

Edited by hotshot

Thanks Iggy for your video and even your plan for you puzzle stand.  I'd like to suggest to you a small modification on your stand . In the center, you left it open, I would suggest to close it and that way it gives you a hidden space to put bags, cards and your client will not see these.  Again its just a suggestion but I found that at fairs, its important to find a space where you can have your supplies without having everybody see them.  What do you think?

11 minutes ago, poupster2 said:

Thanks Iggy for your video and even your plan for you puzzle stand.  I'd like to suggest to you a small modification on your stand . In the center, you left it open, I would suggest to close it and that way it gives you a hidden space to put bags, cards and your client will not see these.  Again its just a suggestion but I found that at fairs, its important to find a space where you can have your supplies without having everybody see them.  What do you think?

Very good thought.  I do stash some things in there already and I "think" that when there are puzzles on the stand, you can't see through, but I won't swear to that and I'll be sure to check this weekend at my upcoming event.  I certainly don't want people seeing "junk" in there.