Marines raising flag

ONELUNG

cut from poster board  given to local VET clinic to hang     size is about frwm 18 by 20"     Marines are about 12" 

This maybe my last cut for a time  torn rotacuff in left shoulder       mo answers from doc yet on where we go or what we do    been a month and I am ready for rubber room 

I really have enjoyed sharing with you all hope to be back soon  Jerry

1 hour ago, edward said:

I also have a torn rotator cuff in my left  shoulder, have had it for 11 years, and no range of motion, had a couple  shots in the sholder, pain is bareable. not really looking forward to surgery.  edward

I had the operation an wasn’t fun but better than putting up with pain for 11 years that is just not something that makes sense. Get operation do what Dr tells you all will be good. 

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. I have the same problem with both shoulders but,
the expense of surgery is what has kept me from getting the problems fixed. I'll deal with it
until I can't tolerate the pain any longer.
Anyway, sorry that you are in that much pain and was just commiserating with you.
I didn't mean to start with the poor me portion of the post.

I didn't see the cutting you referred to.

God Bless! Spirithorse

On 9/23/2017 at 6:32 PM, ONELUNG said:

cut from poster board  given to local VET clinic to hang     size is about frwm 18 by 20"     Marines are about 12" 

This maybe my last cut for a time  torn rotacuff in left shoulder       mo answers from doc yet on where we go or what we do    been a month and I am ready for rubber room 

I really have enjoyed sharing with you all hope to be back soon  Jerry

Time for a break,Enjoy the misses more and romance her more,I was wondering why i had not seen you great hand made and designed Christmas stuff yet.God brought you to it hell get you through it.You can be our official projects commentator!