Disney/Star Wars Mash-up

hotshot

Making this for a Disney and Star Wars fan.  Found the graphic on Google Images, and thought this might be the perfect fit for this person.  I wasn't super familiar with the Star Wars symbol, but it came up all over the place in may searches, so evidently it is common amongst the fans.  Those ears however, look very familiar :-)

In a totally accidental happenstance, notice how In God we trust was in about the only place it could be, and still be completely visible.  Not sure I could have done that on purpose.

What do you think?

------Randy

IMG_0652.thumb.jpg.14f9cf216cd7f9215f53f23a4e6a4e10.jpg

Edited by hotshot

6 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Now that is Super Cool Randy.:cool: Awesome.:thumbs::thumbs:Looking forward to seeing a Star Trek Delta Shield,Big Trekkie here.:D

If you can figure out a very elegant solution to support the floating middle piece, I'll cut it and send it to you.

I thought about leaving the middle solid, and then cutting out the middle element, but Sihuettes don't work that well at this scale (see my failed Star Wars Cutting from yesterday)

mVOSg.gif

Edited by hotshot

8 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Now that is Super Cool Randy.:cool: Awesome.:thumbs::thumbs:Looking forward to seeing a Star Trek Delta Shield,Big Trekkie here.:D

How is this:

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 12.31.26 PM.png

Outside line is the outside of coin which helps me to line it up on the coin.  If you want it, send me your address.  I can cut it on a Eisenhower, or if you want it small, a Kennedy.

Edited by hotshot

On 12/2/2017 at 12:48 AM, hotshot said:

Making this for a Disney and Star Wars fan.  Found the graphic on Google Images, and thought this might be the perfect fit for this person.  I wasn't super familiar with the Star Wars symbol, but it came up all over the place in may searches, so evidently it is common amongst the fans.  Those ears however, look very familiar :-)

In a totally accidental happenstance, notice how In God we trust was in about the only place it could be, and still be completely visible.  Not sure I could have done that on purpose.

What do you think?

------Randy

IMG_0652.thumb.jpg.14f9cf216cd7f9215f53f23a4e6a4e10.jpg

i'd love to see a video of the mouse cut