Greetings from the Great White North

keithv

Welcome Keith.  And yes, Winnipeg does qualify as the great white north.  I, on the otherhand, currently live in the rather wimpy slushy  region of Canada called Toronto.  We seldom get "real" winter here.

I've learned a great deal from the members of this forum and hope that you have a similar experience.

Welcome Keith from Southern Arizona where next Saturday it is supposed to be 82 degrees. If you fi ne that a question comes to mind when you start scrolling something, be sure and post the question and you will get a few answers in a very short time. This is an extremely likable crowd here that has talent, knowledge and an interest in helping others. So don't go away too soon and you will find it difficult to understand how all of a sudden you have a host of new friends that you have never met personally but you feel you have known all your life

Dick

heppnerguy

On 1/24/2018 at 9:20 AM, keithv said:

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums and to scrolling.   I just picked it up recently to help my wife diversify her product line.  I hope to learn a lot here and share my work.

Welcome friend,Tell us more about her product line if you want ,we've lots of years experience here and just might be a big help  to you and her business with scrolled ideas.We have the best pattern designers willing to extend their qualitys to help too.Be a regular ,There's valuable info coming in everyday,Don't miss out !!!!!! Welcome again,Well add more water to the soup so you can join it on lunch today,lol !!!!!!!!